Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Madness Of J-Card Member Day

24th July 2008

The Madness of J-Card Member >.<
I went to school earlier to get my persepctive drawings checked.
Was stucking in the jam for like hal and hour and finally the vehicles get to move a bit.
Who knows, the stupid police go and blocked the road to Mid Valley City. SWT !!!
I think is bcoz of the J-card member day... ish ish
I need to make a U-turn to get back to MV.
When i got down from the over-head bridge, i was blocked by the police officer.
At first, I didn't know that he was trying to stop me.
He flagged me and I thought he asked me to give way. So I moved to the other lane and another police officer stopped me by hitting my car's bonnet.
He asked me to stop by the road. DAMN it. What am I going to do... T_T
I was so freak out that time. Its my first time and I don't even know what should I do.
He asked for me IC and I was too scared until I couldn't find my Ic and licence..
He said :" Kamu tahu apa salah awak?"
I was like.. hmmm.. did I talk on the phone? as what i remember, I didn't.
Did i speed? No way, its too jam..
He told me something I never expect. =.=
He said I speed, i talked on the phone and I was driving on the Taxi & Bus lane.
Okay, for the first one, Im pretty sure i did not speed cause the whole road is so so so jam.
And i don't remember i talked on the phone cause my headset was attached.
Well, the third one.. I need to cross the taxi lane and keep right.
But once I came down I already got blocked.. SO its obviously not my fault..
The officer was like looking at my Ic and look back at me and asked :" Ini kamu ke?"
"Tak sama pun."
"Sorry ar, saya belum tukar IC"
"Buat apa hanya satu P sticker? Belakang tak ada?"
"Tak ada meh? okok nanti saya balik saya tampal."
"okok. kali ini saya bagi awak pergi. Tapi bukan semua orang sama saya akan bagi awak pergi. Saya tahu awak takut. tapi saya mesti ....."
well i seriously dont understand.. but who cares.. as long he let me go without summoning me.. heee heeee
or else, I'm going to have like 3 summon in a time.. Swt..
stupid jusco member day!!!!! ARGH
--------------------------------------------------
My god. I'm watching this ghost movie and it really freaks me out.
I keep chat with anyone I can think of in my Msn list. Just to distract my attention from looking at the movie.
haha... Sounds stupid. So scare somemore want to see...
So try to post while watching... hahaha =D

No comments: