Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

After ages..

AGAIN.. Im back.. after a long long time.. Sorry for not replying all the shoutout at my blog... Sorry >.<
Just came back from Bintan CLub Med, Indonesia, Love it so so much there. Although its a 5 days 4 nights trip, but it was not enough for both me and my sister. We wished that we could stay there for a couple of weeks.. LOL... ridiculous huh? When you really relax and knowing new people there, you wont say that.
For the first day, it was bored and we both thought that this trip will be a trip for my dad and his gf because we couldnt play any watersport..T_T Its monsoon season..awww~~
The next day, after we met some nice people, there is where the fun started... We were hanging around with friends, ignoring the adults, having all our meals with our friends and even planning our own events.
We even went for Flying trapeze personal lesson. Bugs managed to perform with the entire circus team with Racheal (our new friend from Shaghai), Giselle ( a cool cool girl but has a nice smile), Michelle & Alicia ( two friendly sisters from Singapore).
I quite sad that i couldnt get my 2nd tricks -- Split done.. But anyway I still have my cert for "Knee Hang" and im ready for the catch.. I missed it the first day and i manged to get it done the second day.. woooo~ Although my knee and my entire body hurt, but I do think is worth it. haha i might sound like im insane but i think its fun when i see the bruices all over my body without feeling any pain.. XD
I wanted to share my flying trapeze video here but too bad its too huge to upload.
But there are some pictures I would like to share... Enjoy~


The first day~ huge chest~
Bugsie and Sotong
Allyn, Papa and Me
Nice View right? haha.. miss it lots <3Ready for the catch!! haha.. From left : ?, Michelle, Alicia, Racheal, Giselle and BugsThe performance night.. "The Flying Trapeze Show"~ here come bugs and the entire circus team!!!Saya,Bugs and me~The Entire Circus Team~
wuuuhooooo~~~

No comments: