Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bom Cha Cha~ Bom Cha Cha~

Guess what? Im going back to my ballroom dance.. Been slacking for quite some time so I guess is time for me to go back to my ballroom class. I was in bronze class but now i guess I need to go all over again cause I don't really remember all the steps. hahahah XD
Went to Zumba class in California today. The dance have some latin music, some cha cha and salsa moves and some mixture off different dance steps. Its something really fun !!~ I don't really know what is zumba so i googled it and here is what it is --
---Zumba is a style of intense dance-aerobics workout with pulsating latin music.The 60-minute program incorporates footwork and body movements from flamenco, salsa and other dances. Participants pump their legs, windmill their arms, gyrate their hips, clap their hands, dip, slide and spin — all to a frenzied beat that leaves them with flushed cheeks and dripping in sweat.---

Check this out --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4

No comments: