Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Confused >.<

Ahhaaa. I knew its been quite some time since I updated my blog..
I was too lazy and addicted to the stupid FB game >< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Been spending a lot a lot recently, maybe because I was not in a good mood? Hmmmmmmm quite a good excuse isn't it? I really need to get some job to cover back all the expenses.. aiyoyoyoyo. But at least, I bought my favourite pair of shoes....*wink wink* Queen B.. Stop nagging me for buying shoes again.. I'm just love all those heels and pumps.. wakakkaka=D


From left : ham ham, Sotong, Nikki & jesx

Me & the "handsome" Jesx
LOL... love it soooooooooooooo much. muahahahahha =D

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
The white one or the king?
lol... those who knew what I meant... shhhhhhh
Keep it to yourself.. XD

No comments: