Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's new? This is new.

You want to know what is new in my life?
Let me tell you, this is pretty new. I've never experienced this before.
Recently, everything I did seem to be wrong.
It's like doing the wrong thing again and again. ><
For ex, doing a henna tattoo can be said as something that will bring myself trouble..
BULLSHIT !!
I don't know if its my problems or you guys'.
I guess I should just do stuff that people used to do everyday?
Why can't I have something different from the others?
Different doesn't mean its weird or its a bad thing.
Try to think of it from another point of view, it can be special maybe?
If i decided to do something, I'll go for it.
It's my life and I'm the one who should bring colours to my life.
So, let's get crazy peoples. !~
You only live your life once, Make it special and unforgetable.

No comments: