Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Don't be Late.



I've abandoned my blog for quite some time.
I think it's time to update my blog..
---------
Xmas is only 2 days away.
But the excitement is getting lesser compare to the previous year.
Christmas is always the festive that I love soooooo much in a year.
But this Christmas doesn't give me the feel like all the others Christmas.
Maybe its because I'm growing older or maybe people don't really see Christmas that important.
Last time, I used to have christmas dinner with a bunch of people, we have lots of good food and activities on that day.
This year, I'll be having my christmas night alone at home, eating the home cook food my maid is going to cook.... this SUCKS .
Though i have my so-called christmas tree decorations at home but I still can't feel the festive.
I've never been in Malaysia for my christmas week and I thought this year will be special so I stayed back but who knows, its even worse. =.=
I don't even have the mood to shop for the christmas presents.
The other reason will be my results that affects my entire holiday mood.
Been working very hard in the past 3 months and my marks are to define in 30 minutes of presentation. That's scary.
The entire class is so worried that we couldn't pass our final semester.
Especially me, even after my presentation I still feel tense.
Even until now. @.@

Well, all I can say is best of luck to all of us.
Last but not least, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
May your Xmas and New Year be as good as you can think of.
Have fun peoples :)




No comments: