Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Road Not Taken

Internship starts next week. I have to decide what University I'm going. I have lots of thoughts in mind. But non of them are firm :( First of all, I don't know where to start. Should I go for the one that is cheaper? Higher ranking? Best recommend? Good environment? Good Facilities? Urghhhhh I wish my dad is filthy rich so I don't need to consider the above matters.

These are the University I have in mind (In sequence):
Best recommend from people around me.
But it is located in London, expenses definitely super duper high.


Located near London. Expenses more or less the same like London Mets.
Has Fashion Design course and Interior Architecture.
Nice campus.XD

Has Fashion Design. But they only have Interior Design :(
Affiliated with my College. Expenses cheaper compare with the above.
But I heard bad rumors about the ID course.


Sigh... My dad thought I will come back after my course. Like asap=.=
But I wish to apply another 2 years of working visa and stay there as long as I could. I never think of coming back at all (if I could find a job there). But he thought that I will come back and take over his business. Frankly, I'm not interested in business. Not even a little. But I hope I can take Fashion Design after I finish my Degree. That will definitely cost a BOOM. aiks~

No comments: