Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Am i Stupid?

I dont know why did I make that decision.. Is it a wise decision? Or I'm fooling myself?
After reading the horoscope of the day... I don't know where did the courage come from.. Maybe because I trusted the horoscope too much.. SWT !!

"Today, you need to be more proactive about getting what you want -- go right to the source, right to the person or people who can help you get where you need to go, meet that person you want to meet, or invest in that resource you need so badly. Making more aggressive moves might be hard for you at first, but once you get a hang of it, you will find that it creates some impressive results. People are receptive to hearing what you have to say, and they will respect your forthrightness."
Since I've already chose that. So lets see what happened next.. That's the only thing I can do.. Sigh..

No comments: