Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hurt(refer to no 22)-Tagged by Punda the Panda.. >.<

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
:: Ray J feat Yung Berg- Sexy can I (yea..sure u can.. go chicks. go sexy )

2.How would you describe yourself?
::Westlife-Swear It again (I Swear I won't ....)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
:: Enchanted - So Close (So close yet so far ?)

4. How do you feel today?
::Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown - No air (I guess bcoz im having cold & flu too)

5. What is your life's purpose?
:: RBD - Tu Amor (tu amor?? omg)

6. What is your motto?
:: Vanessa Hudgens - Come Back to me ( everything i lost come back to me... lai lai )

7.What do your friends think of you?
::Maxsim Mrvica - Child in Paradise (NOOO ... I'm no longer a child)

8. What do you think of your parents?

::P.Diddy Ft Nicole Scherzinger - COme to me (COme to us kids... )

9. What do you think about very often?
:: M2M - Dont say u Love me (hahaha... )

10. What is 2+2?
:: Timbaland, Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake - Give it to me (give the answer to me XD)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
:: Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girl (yes she is always beautiful^^)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
:: Will.I.Am - I got it from my mama (lol... omg... noooo way)

13. What is your life?
:: Jesse Mccartney- Leavin (Lol.. Leaving? go where neh?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

::M2M- If only tears could bring u (keep crying =.=)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
:: Christina Aguilera- Genie in the bottle (haha.. the person i like is a genie.)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
:: Vanessa Hudgens- Say ok (May i? sure)

17.What will they play at your funeral?

:: Chris Brown- With you (errr.. not bad.. can consider)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
::Elliot Yamin- You are the one..(haha.. doesnt make sense)

19. What is your biggest fear?
:: My chemical romance- teenagers (well.. im quite enjoy being a teenage)

20. What is your biggest secret?
:: Chris Brown - wall to wall (Whoah~ wall also scared)

21. What do you think of your friends?
:: Hugh Grant and Drew barrymore- Way Back into Love (in love with her?)

22.What will you post this as?
:: Christina Aguilera - Hurt.. (Im not.. but what to do..)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
:: Atomic Kitten -Eternal FLame (close your eyes give me your hand.. darling... wakakaka)

haha... kinda funny with the answers.. u guys should try...
ahem ahem... lets seee.... ill tag all my linkies then... random visitor are in too... =)
Have fun~

No comments: