Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged by Punda The Panda.

Ever kissed anyone older than 30?
-hmmmm.. my dad. hahaha.

Is your boyfriend or girlfriend a pain in the ass?
errrrr. I'm single stilll XD

Do you like the color green?
It depends on what type of green.. hee hee =)

Are you in a relationship?
I wish I am? LOL

Ever eaten soap?
noooo..

Do you miss anyone?
yea... been missing her for years.. <3

Is there some place you would like to visit?
of course... many many... hmm venice, milan, etc etc... Last but not least >> NEW YORK

Have you ever fell into a mud puddle?
yea.. when I went to camp

What song are u listening to?
leona lewis-better in time

What are you scared of?
Injection... definitely the doctors...

What are you scared of?
Green Tea

Do you own anything from American Eagle?
Yea.. dad was once having businss with them

If you could own a monkey, would you?
hmmm.. No

Do you regret anything?
yea of course.. who dont?

What are you excited about?
When I lost weight.. LOL..

Are you an artist?
hahaha.. artist-wanna-be

Do you have an addiction?
not for now.... ._.

What you did for the last 2 days
rushing my dining room perspective drawing.. *wooo~ so hardworking*

What did you do last weekend?
work work work... went to fish spa

Favorite swear word?
WTH

Who do you love?
my family, my friends, my dog....*muacks* ~xoxo~

Do you still love your latest ex?
ehhhh.... guess and see?

Ever regret breaking up with someone?
wah.... what do u guys think?

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
hahaha.. used to~

What are you doing tomorrow?
gym gym~ lose weight.... yeeehaaa

What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and shorts

Do you like anyone?
haha... i like everyone

Do you like to cuddle?
yea~ girls like it i guess

Do you like your first name?
like it more than everyone do

Do you want summer vacation?
sure... i need relaxation!!!

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
uh oh.. im not a drug addict

When is your saddest day in your life?
when i was 12. u guys knew it

When was the last time you told someone you love them?
Been saying that everytime to my dog.

Who was the last person to tell you I love you?
Some stalker uncle.

Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
ham lor

Quick, think of a quote from a song?
little bit of love. need to be love

What was the last thing you bought?
candies.... oh no.. vic dont scold me ar.

Do you smoke cigarettes?
no no no...

Tagged by punda the panda

and ill tag everyone in my list. ngiek =D

No comments: