Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Im spending as if i have lots of money. =.="

Hahaha.. went out the whole day. very exhausted but its fun... wish i can do it everyday... XD

1st destination : Mid Valley
-----------------------------
Seriously need to head to the gym nowadays.. been chubby and I THINK I SAW MY DOUBLE CHIN !!!!! T_T come on lar. I know some of you might be thinking : wtf, you are thin enough already pls... but seriously, i put on weight because of pasar malam, rojak, deserts, ice creams, finals, stress etc etc.. I did put on weight!!! (Not going to mention how much. but i did).. Dad even asked me not to eat so much if I don't want to grow fat. He also told me that he won't pay for me for any slimming programme >.<>

2nnd destination : Sunway Pyramid
--------------------------------------------------
Poor me...Then, I went for lunch with Choon & his gf. Omg.. waited him for like an hour or two. But forget about it, its not their fault. Its the stupid bus driver =.=" While waiting for them, I decided to head to MPH instead of walking around at the mall.. (LOL.. so not me.. )Went to find some books.. couldn't find the "Pet Semetry" Sobs.. I want that book!!! After that, I've been trying to read the book AnnaBel is reading -->"5 People you meet in Heaven".. Its non-fiction... one word to describe -- BORING. But Nonie wants me to finish that book.. >.< food ="3">

Went home after my lunch to meet Ham and we went to Pyramid to buy some stuff before we go to Bangkok. Didn't manage to find anything we want and we ended up went for Pedicure.. OMG.. >..<>
girl : aiyerrr why u put ah neh neh nail colour????
me : haaaaaa.. I thought of trying something new... not bad what...
girl : actually, I have the same colour as urs (swt swt swt...)
me : icic.. so you are ah neh neh also? haha
girl : haha..bye
me : bye
*lame conversation*
crap a lot with them and I almost forgot that I need to rush back for my dance class >.<

3rd Destination : Pasar Malam
--------------------------------------------
Went to fetch Jesx and Alfred. I guess its the last time we could see them until we came back from Bangkok.. After makan makan I fetch them back and I need to rush to my dance class.

4th Destination : Dance Class
----------------------------------------
Today, we are learning Paso dance. Hmm at first I think this dance is a bit weird. cause its like we need to imagine we are holding a cloth or something like a cloth and dance. expression must be very solemn but I failed.. been laughing till the end of class.=.="
I like their steps but it looks weird on me.. Maybe I'm a bit too soft.. But I saw this uncle.. that used to punch and hit us when he was dancing(He hit us almost everytime when he is dancing ) dance very well.. haha maybe this dance are meant for him.. he stomp the floor very very hard and pose very very hard n stiff (is suppose to be very energetic.. thats what he has =.= no wonder he can do so well). The teacher kept asking us to imagine that we are dancing with a bull. well, i think that uncle can dance so well because he is so "niu"...hahaha

5th Destination : Pasar malam (again!!!)
-------------------------------------------------------
Bought rojak as my supper.. Im not going to loose weight if I continue eating like that..But i just love fruit rojak so so much.. sorry.. ngiek ngiek. XD

Thats all for today.. GOOD NIGHT... muacksss <3

No comments: