Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pamper Myself ^^

Today is Mommy's birthday.. Happy Birthday mum.. Didn't manage to buy her a lot of food.. We only bring her a cake... *ahem ahem* sorry... but anyhow.. happy birthday to you..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Cellnique for facial treatment. Its been a year since I get my face done >.<
Due to the loads of assignments I used to have and the stress I've gone thru, my face is full of breakouts and acne now.. sob sob T_T
Maybe because of my serious constipation and lack of sleep too. =.="
Anyway, Im broke now and I seriously need a job to earn back my pocket money, anyone? hahaha XD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im going to Bangkok tomorrow.. with Ham and papa.. hope this will be a fun trip.. I have plans all over my head and I just cant wait till i get there..
Hope that I wont get shot by those people there due to the chaos and protest... =3

No comments: