Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The 2nd day :)

Hmmm today is the second day after I started "Sher". i only received two confirmed order. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one.. But anyhow, it's my first time and it might take time. Well, I guess all I can do is to wait and wait... LOL.. but hopefully I won't wait till my neck is long XD

I really need to thanks to those who supported "Sher" and contributed just to make us successful. Last but not least, thanks to those who bought from us too.. Appreciate it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nowadays, Poco seemed to like my dad a lot.. Because he is feeding him all the time >.<
I'm way to busy to play with him, but I'll at least spend some time with him each day. Today, I was sitting at the sofa, looking at Annabel and dad playing with Poco... That scene was so unforgetable, I have no idea why.. Maybe I just love it when my family get along and spend their time on something they like. I wish mum was here too.. That will be great~

No comments: