Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Toothache

Been suffering with toothache for like a month... Whenever I drink hot or cold drinks, my little vampire tooth will pain till it numbs. So, I went to the dentist today (was forced..><).. I always hate doctors. Cause I'm afraid of them, especially dentist. =.=" Luckily dad dropped us and went home to get Bel's retainer.. I knew my little vampire tooth is not just a normal tooth decay, so I quickly asked the dentist to give me 3 japs of pain killer at all side so that I won't suffer from any pain when she is drilling and doing stuff with my tooth. (haha, how clever I am.. I did it when dad was away, so when he came back, he won't scold me from shouting and crying in the room due to the pain).. The doctor made some check up on that tooth. She drilled all the way down and told me that 60% of my tooth is gone, and I should hope that it doesn't went down to the nerves.. OMG. While she was drilling my tooth, I can taste that blood is flowing non stop from my gum. She told me that I can even see my gum and asked me if I wanna have a look. Ham and Bel was all in a shock looking at the nerves.. I'm glad that I didn't peek from the mirror. Must be GROCE.. After 1 hour of drilling and filling, I got 5 japs of pain killer (cause I'm not someone that can stand any pain.. I need them ) and blood flowing non stop from the nerves that the doctor drilled into. And the conclusion is, I still need to wait for 2 weeks and see if my tooth still ache, if it is still the same, that means I need to remove the nerves (which is damn damn damn pain..some surgery kinda stuff) and I will lose the tooth... omg. *please pray hard for me and hope that my little vampire tooth will recover and I can still keep it * T_T

No comments: