Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yumeeee Yum Yum :)

Today was totally exhausted. So I went to the gym for 30 minutes only. (Don't ask me why I still wanna go , I have no idea too). Then went to shop for some stationery for dad at Jusco. Came back straight away sleep until dinner. Luckily we have something good for dinner. Went to papa best friend's restaurant in Sri Kembangan -- Junbo Restaurant. They have lots of branches like Cheras, Kajang, Puchong, Pudu etc etc. Well I Don't really like chinese food. But I like their food, maybe because they always try something new? Kinda tired with all those typical chinese food. =.=
p.s and for those who asked me where did I eat the yam gravy with vege. This is the place ^^
Okay, here you go. enjoy :)


Hmmm, this is healthy. Cashew nuts, celery, carrots, mushrooms, etc etc


I usually don't take any other meats except for chicken, pork, beef and lamb. But this Black Pepper Venison is so yummmmmy :) And I even finished up my rice with this.


Spinach Soup. My favourite soup besides tofu soup :)


Haha.. Looks good huh? I ate the face part.. kekekek XD


This is the butter prawn.. Needless to say more about them.. they already look so yummy.:)


My favourite dish --- TOFU !!!!


gagagagaga~ nothing to do.. fruits also want to take =.="


Okaaay, because the signage is too huge and it will be silly standing outside the restaurant taking picures. So here you go --> the restaurant info =.="

No comments: