Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm a BUSINESSWOMAN.. =3

From the very beginning, I never knew that I will start my own business at my age.
Maybe because I was too rely on other people in my life.
But now, I can see myself as an independent individual.. keke =D
I start to think rationally (not like I didn't think rationally before that) ...
I also start to think of the consequences before I do anything.
Though I always do something when I feel like doing it. haha but that's me right?
I've started to learn on managing a business and make things organized.
I'll take it as an experience in life, even if this business didn't work out.
But at least I learned lessons from this and I'm proud of it.
It's something my mom loved to see me doing.
And I knew she will be proud of me too :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sher Online Boutique will be at Subang Square SS15 this saturday !!!!

Don't miss us. Drop by and catch us for our new arrivals :)


Address : Jalan SS 15/4G, SS15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. (Just beside Taylor's Business School & ADP building. Look for the TBS/ADP in the map attached)

Please click here for google map

We will be there from 10am -7pm.



No comments: