Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

S.P.O.N.T.A.N.E.O.U.S

This is spontaneous..
I'm getting my belly piercing tomorrow.
I always wanted to get one... Ever since I saw all the chio bikini models with their belly pierced..
So I decided to get one...wakakakkaka=D
(say only.. don't know if i can stand the pain or defeat the feeling of fear when I lie down and get pierced)
It's not the first time I wanted to get pierce.
I went to the shop once. lying down going to get my pierce done but the girl took something out that made me changed my mind immidiately and terus CABUT.
So pai sei >.<>
Okay just wish me luck tomororow so I can get my pierce done.
SInce I'm so hardworking this week. Gym and body tanning everyday so give me a break...
wakakakka.. after i got pierce I don't think I'm allowed to gym.
So i can curi tulang a bit.. XD
Talk so much... Maybe tomorrow when I go into the shop I straight away faint =.="

--Wish me luck--

No comments: