Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Messy Sotong x.x

My head feels like 50 kg the whole day. I've already tried to sleep before 12 yesterday cause I knew I have to get up at 6 to fetch my sis to college. Her class starts at 830 and mine only starts at 915. Due to the stupid jam that KL has everyday, I have to leave my house earlier. Reached Bel's college at 730, wtf ~!!!!! Why is the road so smooth, not jam at all~!! zzzzzz Luckily I brought my gym stuff so I went to gym until my class are about to start...
Did not really do anything in class. Wanted to stick another mosaic wall but I forgot to bring my specs x.x Have to wear that retarded specs tomorrow again. haha XD Or else I'll be sleeping in the class again..=P

Came back and slept till 8pm.. wakakakkakaa but my head still feels heavy T_T wanted to do some work but I'm sick of looking at all the 3D so I decided to tidy my room (my room is in a real mess).
Before
After

I know it doesn't make any big differences. But it's still took me 2 hours to get rid of all the mess..I guess this will not last for more than 2 weeks. After 2 weeks it will definitely back to normal... =p Anyway I still feel happy. LOL.. My memo board's photo are really outdated. Really have to update them >.<

No comments: