Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

It was Mother's Day yesterday. I did not get to pray my mum or bring my mom some flower. Because I went to the ADC Amateur League Open Dance Championship. This is bad right? I'm sorry mum.

It's been 9 years since my mum passed away. And I still miss her every moments in my life. Every time when I'm doing something or go to somewhere, how I wished she could be here. Be here to enjoy the happy moment, or maybe go through the hard time together. You will never know how much I hoped when I get back home, my mum is waiting for me at the door, telling me that she made me cakes, pies and stuffs. Every time when I do something, I will imagine how will that be when Mum is here with us. I guess it will be fun. Having her around us. We can share the joy and happiness. But these aren't going to happen. I have to accept the fact that she wasn't here anymore. I have to be independent, have to go through everything by myself.

Happy Mother's Day

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry Reanne, she is always alive in your mind and soul, she is always there to support you. =) Life might not be as perfect as it goes, but some one right for you will make it happen. Until then, hang in there. =)

Reanne said...

Thanks Stephen. I will be tough.. No matter what. I want to make her proud. :)
I knew she is always here in my heart, supporting me protecting me..

Nonny Atika said...

thanx to this, u made me appreciate my mum even more than before..i know ur mum is smiling from above, knowing her daughter is doing just fine..i wish u all the best in life, dear Reanne

Reanne said...

Thanks Nay-MrsNurl for your comment :)
Wish you all the best too.. Take care