Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Monday's child is fair of face

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath Day,
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.



I was born on Monday, like my mum. Teacher Nonie said that Monday child is pretty. Partially, it is true. My mum is pretty but me? hahahaha. don't think so :p Bel was born on Wednesday; Wednesday's child is full of woe. Hmmmmm she can be depressive in times. Dad was born on Thursday; Thursday's child has far to go. BINGO ~! Dad travels a lot.. Try it out peeps, see if this poem works on you :) Have fun...

Today, I went shopping alone. I have never been shopping alone because I rely on my friends and family a lot. I need their opinion when it comes to shopping. But today, I went shopping the whole day BY MYSELF. Was supposed to get only my things but I ended up shopping the whole day. It was fun though, cause you get to shop till you drop and no one will stop you :p But well in the other hand, it's a bad thing too, you get to shop till you BROKE !! XD

Finally bought my 38mm tongs.. hahahhaha. Yeeeeepeeeeee. Wanted to get some high waist shorts but then I realized that after the pains and surgeries, suffering from my stupid jaw I lost some weights. I'm supposed to be happy but I wasn't. Not trying to brag about it or what. My butt is flat, I look so awful wearing a pants. I couldn't get a f*ing shorts. I can't even wear singlets, the rack of bones is so obvious. zzzz but my face is still bloated and swell. They just couldn't go away. Aside from that, my tummy is getting bigger, probably because of the excessive intake of ice creams. :p sigh~ better get back on my dance practice, I've stopped since the last competition. Tomorrow is finally my last day on internship training, after that I can head back to the gym and back to tanning and swimming.. yay~!

I need jobsssss, anyone with events jobs or any freelance job please contact me :( thanks

Good night and sweet dreams :)
xoxo,
Reanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oink! Sotong, I can't believe that you and Bel are like me and my younger brother. Monday & Wednesday (and, yeah, I think it's true about both Monday & Wednesday for us, but probably not Wednesday for Bel ;-)

Reanne said...

Moink !!!!!!
hahaha.. it's been awhile since we last chat.. How are you????
I hope everything is fine there :)
oh~ you are monday child too..
maybe they have another meaning for wednesday child though.. :p